Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How are large yellow bruises on the back and shoulder blades treated ?

I noticed my son has large bruises on his back. 2 opposite of each other on his shoulder blades and one on his lower middle back, which is yellow. I usually know when he falls or gets hurt bad enough to bruise and none of us can figure out what happened and he doesnt know. He always can tell me what happened. Do I need to take him to see his doctor to get checked out?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  219
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello Dear,

bruise on shoulder blade- present in history of fall or injury, haemangioma or blood disorder or congenital mark-advice- doctor checkup,PT &PTT, bleeding &cloting time, platelet count,HB, DLC,TLC, blood picture & elcetrophoresis,hope my advice is useful to you,thank you.are you taking tablet-Coumadin(Warfrin)- bruise seen in tis case.
Answered: Tue, 24 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor