Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

How are breast cysts treated ?

Hi Sir, I am XXXXX i am in XXXX. My mom she is in XXXXX . From yesterday she is saying that she feel breast pain . Today my dad he took her to the family doctor and he informed small cyst is present. But my mom says she feel more (3) cyst is present in and around her nipple . can you please guide me what to do her for the next treatment
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hello Kartik,welcome to hcm.The next treatment should be FNAC ie Fine needle aspiration cytology.In this procedure small tissue is aspirated from the lump with needle.It is an office procedure and it takes short time.No need for medication.through this you will get proper diagnosis.

She should also go for mammography. for any queries you are welcome.

Answered: Tue, 1 May 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor