Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

How are body rashes which spread treated ?

my 12 year old daughter got a red welty rash on her left side from mid torso down to her waist . we put benadryl on it and it went away. today it was on her left leg from mid thigh to below her knee and behind her knee. also behind the other knee. gave her a cool bath and now she has it on her waist line, under her left breast and behind her right knee. it itches then the rash seems to spread.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  368
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hello Trye

It can be Urticaria so important thing is dont give any spicy food, junk food like choclates, icecream, pizza, cheese and all fried food.
Ask her to drink enough water. Give her healthy vegetarian diet.
and give following medicines for 1month-
1- Mahamanjisthadi kasayam 3tsf mixed with 5tsf water after food twice daily.
2-Tab Neem 2tab twice after food.
3-Tab Haritaki 2tab bed time with warm water.
4-Tab Liv522tab twice after food.
after that let me know how she is feeling.

Take care.
Answered: Fri, 27 Apr 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor