Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

How an I get rid of boil in my buttocks ?

i have a boil in my right back from past one year. location is exactly at the sitting condition. i dont have pain and its not hard. once in a week there will be discharge of mucous and blood when the boil opens (i ll squeeze it to open) and rest will be fine until a week or 10days , again the boil returns. i am 31yrs of age ,male. no diabetes , slight cholesterol. otherwise healthy. i used to smoke, but left from one year, drink occassionally (once in a week) please advice
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Pradeep,
get your self examined by a surgeon.This might not a simple boil.It could be cyst or discharging sinus which has got a connection inside .So please get a examination done.Depending upon the cause treatment is must.Please do not take any medicine without seeing doctor.
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor