Owl Image

How alert are medical personal when it comes to checking for one ?

MEDICAL ALERT BRACELETS. How alert are medical personal when it comes to checking for one? i m doing a web search for different sites that make,sell and engrave medical i.d. bracelets. There s quite a few. The most known companies are expensive if you want one that looks nice. I don t want one with a emblem that stands out way more than the bracelet. Thats why i just wonder if hospitals make it a point to really look. They all have the medical emblem but all a little different. i do have some very serious conditions but i m also a little vain.
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
"Medic Alert" is a copyrighted phrase for one company. Everybody uses it anyway. You can get a fairly good one for not that many bucks. I bought a 2 tone emblem (titanium and steel) and had a jeweler attach an old 14 Kt gold bracelet to it. If you go that route, make sure the jeweler puts the clasp on so that it hooks directly on the emblem. Gravity will always pull the emblem down, so when that happens, you'll have a nice bracelet to look at; not just a clasp. Here's the link: http://www.medicalert.org/Home/HomeEmblemCatalogs.aspx I chose the gold and silver "classic."