How I can have safe and painless sex?

How i can have safe and painless sex at very first time. Age 21, I am here to ask questions like how i can have safe and painless sex at very first time with my partner...we both are virgin,and want to have long,enjoyable and painless mating....So please give us some advices,ideas and positions to have painless mating at first time...i am from bhopal,age 21, i am here to ask questions like how i can have safe and painless sex at very first time with my partner...we both are virgin,and want to have long,enjoyable and painless mating....So please give us some advices,ideas and positions to have painless mating at first time...
Sat, 14 May 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

as it is first time..spend more time in foreplay...so that lubrication will be more ....and regarding postions...it depends upon ur comfort..its better u explore urself and have a great time..

Urologist Dr. Rajiv goel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

the trick to enjoying sexual intercourse is to be relaxed, not to fear it, have plenty of foreplay and may use lubricants like saliva or vegetable oil. You may also do some fingering. first time intercourse is usually painful and nothing much can be done but still follow the above instructions and enjoy it