Hot flashes, weight gain. Hysterectomy, left ovary removed. Family history of ovarian cancer. Treatment?

Good Morning, about 15 years ago I had a partial hysterectomy leaving only my ovaries..however I had my left ovary removed due to recurring masses and family history of ovarian cancer , this was January 27 2012. what I am now experiencing is horrible hot flashes to the point of being dizzy and omg weight gain ...what advise what to do. I m currently in search of a new obgyn ..but in the mean time could you please advise what to do temporarily until then..
Fri, 3 Aug 2012