Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Horrible back pain,please suggest me to get rid of it

Horrible back pain, can someone walk on back to relieve it... Yesterday I felt as if my back needed to be popped. I am 100lbs 25yr old female 4'11. I asked my daughter who weighs 65lbs to walk on my back to pop it, that didn't work, I leaned back, twisted and stretched trying to get rid of the irritation in my back. Then last night I couldn't even sleep because my back was in so much pain, the pain is in the middle to upper portion of my back, it is not sore to touch and may even be my right lung. It hurts to breath, I sneezed today and the pain sky rocketed. I am in so much pain and it will not go away. Every move I make is painful. The only relief comes from stretching back in the recliner with my hands over my head. Any thoughts ?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  466
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Ice packs are the best things to be put. completely numb the area of the maximum point of pain, then put the ice pack over the areas which are less painful. This will rest you in peace for next few hours. I do not think asking some one to walk is not a good idea even if she / he is less weighted.

Answered: Fri, 1 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor