Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
144 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Horizontal testicle.

my right testicle has gone is hanging horizontally.... like horizontal to the floor....i figured it around 6 months back ......when the skin is loose it looks quite absurd from the right side.....what it can be...??
Wed, 4 Apr 2012
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
I think you need to get it checked once by a surgeon. It may affect you in later life.
  User's Response
madhusudan's  Response
This mayaffect you in the future, you need to see a doctor immediately
  User's Response
amit's  Response
okk....thanks for the replies.....but i want to know how can it affect.....?? n what exactly the problem is....?? plzz reply......
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
It seems that you are suffering from right inguinal hernia. For more information you can google inguinal hernia & also check the same on wikipedia. You can also check the google images.
  User's Response
1. with ultrasound r/o:hydrocele,hematocele,pyocele and varicocele
2.see a surgeon or urologist
Urologist Dr. Saurabh Pandya's  Response
hi, normally testis is vertical. a horizontal testis indicates abnormal suspension of testis from its blood vessels in the scrotal sac. sometimes, such testis can twist on its blood supply. get yourself checked by a urologist to see if everything is ok. take care.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi I m 16 years old.A few weeks ago my testicles were hurt by a brunt. Now sometimes my left testicle is quite horizontal and my testicles have not...