Horizontal testicle.

my right testicle has gone horizontal...it is hanging horizontally.... like horizontal to the floor....i figured it around 6 months back ......when the skin is loose it looks quite absurd from the right side.....what it can be...??
Wed, 4 Apr 2012
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
I think you need to get it checked once by a surgeon. It may affect you in later life.
madhusudan's  Response
This mayaffect you in the future, you need to see a doctor immediately
amit's  Response
okk....thanks for the replies.....but i want to know how can it affect.....?? n what exactly the problem is....?? plzz reply......
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
It seems that you are suffering from right inguinal hernia. For more information you can google inguinal hernia & also check the same on wikipedia. You can also check the google images.
1. with ultrasound r/o:hydrocele,hematocele,pyocele and varicocele
2.see a surgeon or urologist
Urologist Dr. Saurabh Pandya's  Response
hi, normally testis is vertical. a horizontal testis indicates abnormal suspension of testis from its blood vessels in the scrotal sac. sometimes, such testis can twist on its blood supply. get yourself checked by a urologist to see if everything is ok. take care.