Homoeopathy treatment for kidney stone

hi i have 10mm stone in my right kidney, i feel on/off pain in the groin region pls suggest me homeo medicine for this.
Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Treatment/Therapy
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see homoeopathy is good for renal problem specially stone.there are medicine like berberis vulgaris,cantharis,lycopodium,hydrangia etc but you have to concern any homoeopathy doc gives ur complete history then doc gives u ur medicine its work batter then just haphazardly taking medicine.you drink plenty of fluids plus avoid spinach,bangan,bhindi,tomatoes .drink cranberry juice which is good for kidney.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
hi,
welcome to the health care magic forum,10 mm is a avg sige stone,you need to be cautious ,drink lagre amount of water in a day and have your regular walk.

i suggest you lyco-200 i dose at bed time and let me the progress after 1 month in between if u experience unbearable pain then u should consult a urologist,if required .

take care and have a speedy r3ecovery !
Homeopath Dr. Ajay Agarwal's  Response
welcome

it is advisable to u please consult to a qualified homeopathic physician for your illness

who take care of you in manner even in emergency,please use this forum to remove

your confusion not for medicine,because no body with u to deal the effect of

medicine either positive or negative

drajayaggarwal@gmail.com
Homeopath Dr. Swapnil Jain's  Response
the method of homoeopathic healing is an holistic approach to the patient here medication varies according to individuality to consult a homeopath who does classical homoeopathy takes proper history adnd prescribe u medicine
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response

Renal calculi are notorious to recur . hence it is important to treat the present symptoms as well as minimize the chances of its redevelopment. Homeopathy offers excellent solution for it, but it is important to identify the remedy for you, which would be possible after a detailed case history. Hence it is important to visit a homeopath for the treatment, rather than taking a specific medicine.
Also the location of the calculi within the kidney is important.

In the meanwhile
1) Improve on your water intake
2) Restriction in calcium rich, oxalate rich foods or large amounts of vitamin C.
3) Some fruit juices, such as orange, blackcurrant, and cranberry, may be useful for lowering the risk factors for specific types of stones.
4)) One study indicated that intake of caffeinated beverages increases risk of kidney stones. While it may be advised to avoid cola beverages, whether artificially sweetened or not because of their high phosphate content, this does not include coffee or tea.

Take care and visit a Homeopath at the earliest!!!!!