Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Homeopathic medicine,syrup n food chart to increase height n weight

hi my husband s height is 5.3 n weight is 53kg. his age is 31. he wants to increase his height as well as weight..plz suggest me some homeopathic medicine,syrup n food chart. help
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  932
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Hi welcome to healthcare magic ,
I am sorry to tell you that there are no medications which can increase height of a 31 year old adult. Weight can be increased by working out at gym and having a balanced diet.
Thank you
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
dear thanks for choosing health care magic.Dear no medicine can help to increase height at this age,so please do not try any marketing gimmick that you may come across in media.As far as his weight is concerned give him good nutritious diet rich in proteins.ask him to take green vegetables and salads and fruits.Ask to do regular exercise.
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor