Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Holes on my face after pimples

Hi.I Am 22 years old and i had pimples for about last 4 years.But now they are reducing but there are many holes left over my face due to pimples.Please suggest a way how to cure that holes.Is there any gel or another treatment for that?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Apr 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  3753
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Please reply soon..

Answered: Sun, 25 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response
apply oil in the holes
Answered: Wed, 25 Aug 2010
Dermatologist Dr. Pradeep kumari's  Response
creams usually don't help in acne scarring. you can look at the option of dermaroller for 4-6 sessions which can give you a significant improvement.. or milder options like peels which would help you achieve a better texture. which city are you based at?
Answered: Wed, 25 Aug 2010
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Creams are not going to help you at all.There are only two things which can help you in this is either a DERMAROLLER ,which is nothing but a small instrument with tiny needles on it.This rolled over the skin to cause minimum bleeding ,which in turn help to reduce scars.This requires multiple sessions ,and is a very simple OPD procedure.The second techn is a LASER like a fractional co2 laser or er:yag laser which can cause very minute ablations and help you to give a better and quicker result.If your pits are large then you can also go for some surgical procedure like subscision which is done with help of a minute needle .Also some doctors do punch flotation or punch excision and replacement depending upon the depth of the scars. You can select any of these procedures depending upon the availably at your place .Kindly let me know where you belong to so that i can guide you to a good clinic.
take care,
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor