Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Holes in the side of my nose. how can it will go ?

in the side of my nose some hole creat how can it will go ?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  219
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,
Probably you have ice pick scars ( pores over cheeks)...This doesn't have a good treatment ..but you can try first an astringent locally ...or else go for chemical peels or dermaroller treatment by a dermatologist.Some clinic also have IPL(intense pulse light) which can be used for pores.They require multiple sessions.So,consult a good dermatologist with above facilities.
take care,
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor