Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Holes and darkspots on face due to acne. Any cure ?

hey I am 18 year old boy and i have holes and darkspots on my face becuz of acne but now acne finished, actually holes only one to two but when i used my nails for removed five to six acne vulgars then big hole type ocurrs but not hole actuaaly,, sorry for my poor english i hope you will understand what i wannt to say, please suggest me thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Jul 2012
Hi there Young man. I have no grouse as regs your English. However, without a detailed history & some good visuals, it is difficult to opine what type of treatment will be required for you. Please upload good quality photographs of the lesions on this site using the 'upload data' icon or contact us on the 'ask-a-doctor' premium portal. It would be great if you consulted a dermatologist on the ground nearest you! Basically for the 'hole' type scars, you will require a procedure callled 'subscission' followed by 'dermabrasion'. For the 'ice-pick' scars, you will require 'excision'' followed by dermabrasion. Please do not pinch any scars or pimples henceforth. 2% hydroquinone cream mixed with retinoic acid cream applied on the spots evenings will help 'peel' & 'lighten' the more superficial ones. CHeers & Good Luck!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist & Cosmetologist
Vikram Hospital, Bangalore.
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor