Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Hole on the shin after falling on a railing, dent feels like no bone there. What to do ?

Hi, my name is AAAA and I m 13. When I was skateboarding at around 10 or 11 I feel on a railing and when I looked at my shin there was a hole in it but not to deep and I could see the bone. My parents never took me to the doctor and now I just have skin over the hole and if you were to apple pressure on or you could literally renewal the hole. It s weird and it is a scar and a dent and when I run my fingers down my shin the area where it happened feels like there is no bone there. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Thanks for your query.
This is not a very worrying thing. Atonic muscles do present abnormally without symptoms. Do some leg muscle strengthening exercises, fomentation with warm water daily and take vitamin B tabs daily along with calcium and vitamin E and do Vitamin E oil massage.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
Take care
Answered: Thu, 19 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor