Hole between breasts, pus discharge, foul smell

Small unnoticeable hole in the middle of chest between breasts, oozes pus when squeezed. What is it ?
I have a small unnoticeable hole in the middle if my chest right between my breasts. It s been there for years and its not painful but when I squeeze it white puss comes out in a rope like structure and it smells bad. What could this be, because its not really a bump but if I do feel it it seems a little raised under the skin.
Mon, 4 Nov 2013
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. After analyzing your symptoms, I feel it could be DERMOID CYST, you need to be examined by a surgeon to rule out any other possibilities.
Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!