Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Hit my forehead, bulging lump on neck and chin. What can help me?

hit my forehead off an iron bar playing basketball with my grandchild cut just on my eyebrow which was very bloody and sore..... now 2 months later i have a bulging large lump in neck undere my chin my doctor organised an ultrasound and nothing showed up.... also she did a heart monitor as i was getting pains all . around chest and lately again i have shortness of breath really bad and frightening doctor said nothing showing up but i really dont feel well at all..... this happens late in the afernoon and late in the evening when i get very tired...... whats up . I also get a feeling of an elastic band around by neck to the front only not at the back which is very scarey. my e.mail is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi bulging lump on the forrehand can be cured by broad spectrum antibiotic.chymoral forte and lukewarm water compressors.
Answered: Fri, 30 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor