Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Hit in crotch, pain while urinating. Any suggestions ?

Hello, 5 days ago, while I was playing soccer, my friend accidentaly hit me in crotch. It didn t hurt that bad and I was able to play again after few seconds long break and my inner thigh hurt more. Since that time I feel pain when I urinate. 4 days ago it was really painful but now it hurts much less and occurs in the mornings and evenings, during the day I feel no pain or very little pain. When I m not urinating I don t feel any pain anywhere at all. Sometimes it also hurts less and sometimes it hurts more, eg. yesterday it didn t hurt almost at all and today in the evening it hurt more again and I felt better few seconds after that but when I went to toilet some time after that, it didn t hurt again. I d be grateful if you could help me.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have sustained injury to your genitals while playing.

The pain that you have in penis while passing urine is most likely to be due to trivial injury to your penis resulting in to inflammation of urethra.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily .

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.


Answered: Wed, 2 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Radiologist Dr. Vivek Chail's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in to us.

You need to be examined for any swelling and tenderness in your testes and penis. You have mentioned pain only during urination. There is no blood in urine I suppose.

Many times there might be small bleeding (hematoma) formation around the testis due to injury which might go unnoticed. It is important that your get yourself examined by a surgeon and get ultrasound scan of scrotum if felt necessary.

Hope this helps
Answered: Wed, 2 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor