Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Hit head on concrete slab, swelling near eyebrow, bump, crack, gashes, unable to move eyebrow. Can this be treated?

hi, I am pretty concerned. I hit my head on concrete 4 Weeksso. I originally wasreal swollen above myeyebrow. and under my eye. the huge goose bump and blackeye went away but when I fell I cracked my head open and had twosmall gashes..they glued them in the er. however now 4 Weeks later I have a marble dude bump above mywerebrow. you canstill see the two cuts and I have noticedan indent. I can t move the skin and my eye brow will not raise up like the other one. will the indent , bump and movement ever come back?? please help.m..thanks
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  455
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ShannonSwanson6. Thanks for visiting When you injure your skin it causes scars and adhesions. If you massage the area around your eyebrow, it could help break up the adhesions and promote healing of the scar (s). The indention in your head may fade with time as will the scars.

Be well, Dr. Kimberly
Answered: Sat, 31 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor