Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Hit by a ball, have bruise and pain in chest, unbearable pain moving left arm. Solution?

i was playing soft ball and i got hit with the ball that came out of the pitching machine and now i have a bruse that is a dark like kinda red but a little blue sort of and my left chest area hurts not alot like unbareable but a little bit when i move my left arm towards the middle of my body and a little when put pressure on it
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
its better u take x-ray first to rule out if there is any fracture.u have not mentioned wen u got hurt because the symptom and sign, since u got hurt needs to be correlated,so kindly mention duration.and for now, just to relieve pain u can start up with lyser D twice a day after food then Rablet 20 twice a day before food for 5 days.take rest without much of your hand movements.follow up after x-ray.
Answered: Fri, 3 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor