Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Histroy of having sex with prostitute and slipping of condom. Tests for STD?

I have a habit of going to call girls and I always practice safe sex with condoms.

Last night (Just 5 hours ago),I had an intercourse with one such girl and as a habit,I always use two condoms of durex make.

Soon after the start of penetrative vaginal sex,when I was about to change position from being underside to being upper side,my penis came off and the condoms slipped-off and left behind inside the vagina of the girl.
I could notice some pre-ejaculate(which I dont know was exposed or not) on my slightly slack penis,the girl later pulled out the condoms herself conveniently,though they were not visible to me at first place and informed me that though the condoms slipped-off,I was safe from disease,since it was not possible in this case that condom went far ahead inside(since she pulled it off easily) and my penis lay bare inside her vagina after the slip off,before I took it out.Had it been the case she wouldn't have pulled out the condoms easily. That was her reply.

Later I freshly applied a new set of condoms and completed the intercourse.

I am really worried if there should be a cause of concern for the slip-off.

What should be done at my end?
Any PEP/Post exposure sort of thing treatment needed?
What are the chances of contracting disease this way?

Early reply can be of immense help as I have to plan for my marriage soon.

Awaiting a kind response.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  210
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM.

Thank you for your query.

First of all, from your scenario it doesn't sound like there was any contact between your bare penis and the woman's genitals. This makes it nearly impossible for any transmission of disease.

But, just for your satisfaction the few tests that you could get conducted are: HIV PCR DNA test after 21 days of sexual contact and a sexual disease profile at the same time.

In the meantime, if you do experience any symptoms you could visit your doctor at the earliest. But, otherwise nothing to worry about. And no treatment will be required unless any indications are present. I would also advice you to abstain from any sexual contact with sex workers as you are soon to be wed, and contracting any infections could result in transmission to a your future wife.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications. I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.
Answered: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor