Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

History of paralytic attack, blood clot in brain. Need good doctor

Dear Sir

Can you please suggest best Doctor's name?

My father (R.JANGI SINGH) is about 73 years old. He is suffering from paralysis attack (left side of the body) Two times in (Jan -2012 & August 2012) due to blood clot in brain.

I already consulted to my father doctors and then he said that heart of my father is not working properly that’s why the total blood circulation through the heart is not coming in a proper way to brain due to that reason blood is clotting.

He is a patient of Blood Pressure, Diabetes, so that the whole body is suffering from physical weakness and that’s why he is not able to stand even.

Till today my father is still in bed. Can you please suggest best doctor’s name?

Thanks & Regards
R.Jitender Singh
Ph: 0000

Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The prognosis is dependent on several factors - the role of a doctor is limited in such situations..
The factors that influence are often due to the underlying disease / its pre-disposing factors and complications...
Ant Multi-speciality Tertiary Care Hospital can help...especially, if it is a teaching Institution..
There is not much to differentiate between them...

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sun, 28 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor