Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

History of miscarriage. Done IUI, laparoscopy. Have blocked tubes. Next treatment?

Hello Doc, I had a missed abortion 2 years before. After that we are trying to conceive with help of medicines with no result. I had 2 IUI cycles and follicle size were excellent. Then I had laperoscopy this month and everything is normal except one of my tube has casual blockage. What should be my next treatment and what are the chances that I will get pregnant again?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

As one of your tube is still potent we could go ahead with a selective IUI or IVF-ET using the potent tube and ovary.

Although chances of pregnancy have reduced a bit due to the blockage of one tube, it is not impossible and is still achievable.

So please be patient as all such procedures are effective but can take 2-3 tries till conception is achieved.

Best wishes.
Answered: Wed, 10 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor