Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

History of miscarriage. Can I get pregnant again?

I am type O+ woman and my husband is also type O+, I gave birth to twin babies male and female, the male child died shortly after birth and the female child stayed for 3 weeks and then died. I also had a miscarriage of 3 months pregnancy after the twins. After the miscarriage I cant get pregnant anymore. what can I do so as to at least have one child? I am 41 yrs.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Taking your age into consideration, it would be better if you can get treated for enhancing conception as you are reaching the pre-terminal stage of your reproductive age and waiting for natural conception wastes precious time here. The cause of your abortion should be understood before embarking on any treatment. You should be evaluated for secondary infertility by an infertility specialist and management undertaken after that. Male factor also needs to be evaluated as age is an important factor here. Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 2 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor