Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

History of foreskin wound. Negative for STDs. Have varicose problem, hydrocele, inflamed seminal vesicles, body swelling

iam sufferingfro unknown diseases since ast27 yrs long bacck27 yrs before ihand injury to my penis and ther was wound below my foreskin and which ihave not tretd after some time icounulted doctorwho persribed ointment suphur content the ski inside portion was peeled of and istaed gettingeruptionns for which iconsulted a skin specialist andhe had doe vdrl test and al other tst all came negative for ihad not any sexual relation till today i was then told to under go cicumsionso that eruptions wiil stop idid it but ihavve varicose problems and mild hyroceele inflamed seminal vessicles and ther is swelling in my whlo body
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Psychiatrist 's  Response
you need a consultation with a sugeon for hydrocele and veicose .You have to undergo kidney and other blood investigations for swellig Get in touch with a doctor who will understand the tests etc and will advise
take care

Dr Lal
Answered: Fri, 20 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor