History of ectopic pregnancy. Taking folic acid. Taking Oosure. Can I conceive?

My husband and myself started ttc from Feb 12 and conceived in April 12. Unfortunately it was an ectopic pregnancy and done a laproscopy on June 12. After that my gynac suggested me a rest for 3 months and prescribed me folic acid . But I m yet to conceive. On Jan 12th I got my periods and my gynac suggested me to take Oosure for 30 days, Cervifert for 10 days(started yesterday), and Rizorich for 30 days. Can i expect conception dis month......
Fri, 29 Jan 2016