Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

History of dislocated talus. Suggestion?

I dislocated my talus 4 yrs ago.A Kniesiologist manipulated back in place and I has not been right since.I went to see an orthopedic and he told me that if I have two bones in my foot fused together then the pain will go away but I will opnly be able to move my foot up anmd down not side to side.My kniesiologist said that if I get the bones in my foot fused then my days of climbing Iron for a living will be over.I am an Ironworker for a living? Who is telling me the truth?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome at HCM.

I have read your question completely.

If you are having severe pain at your ankle after injury then both of your experts re right.The treatment of severe arthritis at ankle is ankle fusion while after fusion you will unable to climb or run .

Hope this will help you.

With best wishes.
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor