Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

History of candida. Ointments not useful. Negative HIV and diabetes test. Help

sir, i am 27 yr old and i am suffering from skin problem looks like candida from past few years. i have consulted many doctors but nothing worked out. they suggested me ointments like H&H dk gel,cadid b cream, keto-B HH zole,seriva and forcan tablet and many more madicene but none of them were useful. and they did HiV test ,Diabetics test all are negetive, if you can help me to get out of this misery i will be thankful to you. waiting for your early response.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the question,
I know how distressing this could be, having to take the same treatment many times for the same thing. However. i would love to know the longest duration of the treatments you have taken. Some chronic skin infections might require treatments going over months.
I would skin have skin biopsies, cultures and sensitivity tests done. This shall grow and identify the exact causal agent, and the specific drug required to eradicate the infection shall then be identified. Consulting a dermatologist for a complete reevaluation is great idea.
Thanks and hope this helps,
Luchuo, MD.
Answered: Tue, 19 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor