Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

History of bladder injury. Difficulty ejaculating. What to do?

hi dear doctor i have a major problem .plz help me some 4 year ago a bullet fire in my bladder by some robber .and my bladder serious effected i treated now iam well sexual any thing but the major problem is i cant be a father again bcoz when i enjculate my simens not come out in most quantity and sprem go in bladder and come in urine when i testes plz tell me what i do iam very up set. email .. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) You seem to be having retrogarade ejaculation.

2) Please give your urine for testing immediately after having intercourse. if there are sperms in urine, those sperms can be used for ICSI and you can be a father.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any follow up query you have.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist
Answered: Thu, 6 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor