History of adenoid, nasal block and mouth breathing. Now pain when swallowing and blocked nose

Sir my daughter has been suffering with adenoid , nasal block and mouth breathing since 3 years, even though she has been taking homeopathy treatment since 3 years, still se is suffering 10 days back pediatrician has reported her adenoid is blown,,very, very bad, he has prescribed montelukast= levocitrizine tablet for one month, steam inhalation for 2 to 3 times, saline drops for 6 times and nasal spray i puff once, after that x-ray has to be taken..she is slowly eating , feeling pain while swallowing..........still she is having nasal block, please guide to relieve my daughter from the above stated health problem
Thu, 20 Dec 2012