History of acid reflux. Positive H. pylori. Have pain in back and lower abdomen

Hello, a year ago after I had severe acid reflux and taking all kind of antiacid for 2 years. I was tested finaly for H-Pylori and that came back positif and from the endoscopy , they removed a Tubular adenoma . They treated me with the triple therapy[ two antibiotics+ acid blocker]. All my symptoms vanished and I was able to sleep. for the past month, I started feeling pain in my upper abdomen on the left side right under my rib cage and acid reflux at night, I am burping a lot and passing gas[very embarrassing] . I feel the pain pain in my back [left side]and I have needles pain like on and off in my lower abdomen about 2 days a ago. I went to see my doctor, she did a urine test[negative for UTI] and a stool test for H-Pylori.
Mon, 17 Dec 2012