Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

History of abortion. Have spectrum uterus. No periods but negative UPT. Any chance of pregnancy?

Hi doctor we trying to get kids, 1 and half year over our marriage im 31 old women and i had 1abortin in last year august, i have spectrum uterus is there any problems in pregnancy, this month i dnt had periods yesterday i tested the UPT there is Negative result came so is there any chance or when i check the again UPT? please help me and suggest me please .................
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for your query.

UPT is 95% sensitive when it is done on 1st day of missed periods.
It is 99% sensitive when it is done on7th day of missed period.
So i suggest you to repeat UPT on 1 week after missed periods.
You can as well get a transvaginal ultrasound right away for definitive diagnosis of pregnancy.
Wish you good luck.
Hope this helps,
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor