Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

History of Menier s disease. Any online doctors?

I am 64, have a diagnosis of Meniere's Disease from approximately 10 to 12 years ago from an ENT in Fort Worth. I just cannot recall his name. I am in process of SSDI (unfortunately!!!) and I need desperately to find this doctor who diagnosed me at the time. I may not and now I need at least to find an ENT who accepts Tri-Care Prime I can see and be updated in my issues with hearing, etc.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
episodic vertigo,flutuating sensory nural hearing loss , fullness of ear and tinnitus. These symtops are not permanent .
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor