Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

History of Henoch-Shonlein disease. Have dent in back of head. What is it?

29, 1.71 m, 82 kilograms. No medical history accept the decease Henoch-Shönlein, when I was little. I have a bug dent in the back of my head. Hit my head a lot when I was little and suddenly it was there in my teenage years, but no pain. Yesterday i massaged my head and feel on top of my head also a dent, only not that big as the other one, but still deep and almost attached to the other dent and I dont know what it is
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for your querry
From the history I could only say that Henosch Schoenlein's purpura which you had during your childhood is not at all responsible for your present problem. You must consult a neuro surgeon or a general surgeon to rule out a depressed fracture of skull. Please consult appropriately.
Answered: Sun, 3 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor