Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

History UTI. Vaginal irritation after sex, abdominal pain. What is the reason?

hi i am a 25yrs old lady. i often have pain in private parts, vaginal irritation. it usually happens when i have sex with my husband.also there is pain in lower abdominals and lower back. i also had a previous history of UTI few months back for which i had taken antibiotic course. what is the reason of me having these symptoms..??
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you might be having some infection in vagina and genital tract giving rise to pain while doing sex and lower abdominal pain.
Consult Gynaec and get examined.
After examination she will go for treatment accordingly.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Mon, 1 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor