Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Hip popping in and out of socket, limping, very active. Undergone physical therapy. Cure?

I have a very active 13 yr old granddaughter (she plays Basketball, volleyball) she has been having problems with her right hip popping in and out of the socket, she went through physical therapy was playing a b-ball game last week and fell. Now her left hip is acting up where she is walking with a limp. We have taken her to the ER twice and they sent her to the Ortho Dr. they told us she might have a disease because she is too flexable.. what is this called and is there such a thing?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
either dislocation of socket from the ball in hip joint
can be muscle stretch or muscle tear or disease of bones causing the same
the best is to take consultation from ortho doctor to treat it accordngly ater diagnosis
Answered: Fri, 6 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor