Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Hip pain, impairs walking

I have a right sided hip pain what has lasted for about 2-3 years. This pain feels between deep inside My GP said it was sciatica 1 year ago and it does come and go but recently this paid has got deeper and is felt very bluntly now between by abdomen and upper leg. Sometimes the pain causes me to slow down and occassionally impairs walking. This pain comes when I am both active and inactive. My GP put it down to wear and tear as my job used to be an archaeologist but I havn t dug in over 9 months. Im 35, female and generally healthy.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  225
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
have you gone through MRI lumbosacral spine if not go for it. if there is more problem in MRI then you have to go to surgical opinion once. you should not do any by bending your back. ask your GP for further exercise that strengthen your back muscles thanks.
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor