Hi.p My names Suzette. I'm a 30-year-old female. I've recently

Hi.p My names Suzette. I'm a 30-year-old female. I've recently been dignaoses with moderate slow motility in my pelvic region.

I've had extreme constipation for years now but taking Miralax and a few other meds would work sometimes. It takes sometimes 10-14 days to have a bowel movement and when I do they are hard to pass. It takes 3 weeks of constantly taking something everyday in order to see something actually working.

Recently it's been very bad and worse. I took Sennkot 2-4 a night for 2-3 weeks and nothing. I took 2 capsules of 290 Linzess and an enema which gave me diarrhea and I couldn't pass a close to normal stool for 2 weeks after that.

Now I'm having bad abdominal gnawing, burning pain in the middle of my stomach and bad cramping in my lower stomach. When I do pass a stool after taking Linzess I have green foul smelling stools. I know taking Pepto Bismol causes dark stool but I'm not sure if it causes dark green. I'm also not taking it that often.

I'm also getting low-grade fevers every night. I feel flushed and fu-like and I check my temperature and it's not high enough to be a fever but it's high enough to be a low-grade fever. They usually run between 99.5-99.9.

I had an upper endoscopy and colonoscopy 3-4 years ago and an ultra-sound 1-2 years ago. That's he most recent test I've had. I had abdominal surgery to remove a cancerous lymph node behind my colon 5 years ago and did 17 treatments of radiation for Hodgkin Lymphoma.

I'm not sure what to do. I don't have a general Practioner at the moment and gastroenterologist I've seen in the past are too busy to get me in. I feel helpless and desperate for help.

If anyone can suggest anything I'd really appreciate any help please. Thank you.
Mon, 15 Oct 2018