Hiiii I got pregnant a year before,after 4 month miscarriage

Hiiii
I got pregnant a year before,after 4 month miscarriage because of waterbag leakage nd bleeding started.after 4 month I was detected with pulmonary tuberculosis.my treatment is continuing now,it's my 6th month,I am on rcinex 600mg,combutol 1000mg and benadon.is it safe to conceive now?
I am trying to conceive but not conceiving.i tried 2 cycles with letrozole 2.5 mg,now it's my third round with 5 mg and will do follicular monitoring as suggested by dr..Am I in the right procedure?
Sat, 29 Sep 2018