Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

High temperature, urinating frequently, headaches. Can I sleep well?

Hey there, wonder if you can help. I ve been experiencing the following symptoms: Really , feeling full without eating. I know it doesn t seem bad, but I ve been feeling so uncomfortably hot I can t seem to get to sleep properly. It s only been going on for 3 to 4 days, do you have any idea what it could be? Many thanks in advance for your help. :)
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
hAI, Possibly you may have Urinary tract infection. Send your urine for culture and sensitivity and according to the outcome you can try your antibiotics in adequate dose and duration. you have to consume more than 3 liters of water and anti-pyretics when it is necessary. You will be alright. Consult your physician immediately. He/She will guide you properly. Get well. Dr SM
Answered: Wed, 16 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor