Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

High pulse rate and BP 101 over 84. Is it OK for a 39 years old female ?

I am a 39 year old female. Ihave had several surgeries 1 mass removed from female area and a hystorectomy. The last week I have not been feeling good. My chest has been hurting and when I take my blood pressure in ranges from 101 over 84 to 110 over 85 and my pulse ranges from 120 to 112. What should I do
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  272
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
i dont think u need medicine.
only u need to be relax,calm.
ur blood pressure is within normal range.
pulse rate is higher ,but its die to ur anxiety
better to consult ur doctor
u need not to worry
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor