You are having diabetic Nephropathy
1. Control your hypertension and diabetes meticulously.
1. Avoid all pain killers and nephro toxic antibiotics.
3. Prompt control of any UTI.
4. You should take low protein and low potassium diet(reduce milk,meat,pulses,citrus fruits,coconut water).avoid potassium sparing diuretics.
5. Stop oral anti diabetics and take injection insulin
6.must take either ACE inhibitors or ARB's
7. You must be jointly managed by a diabetologist
and a nephrologist
8. All these efforts are aimed towards stopping of your disease progression to end stage renal disease