Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

High TSH, taking Carbiroid, no relief, continuous head pain. What can be done?

11/10/0000 =t3 =4.3 t4=204 tsh=0.2 06/02/2012 =t3 =2.0 t432 tsh = 60.5 20/3/2012 =t3 =5.6 t4230 tsh =0.1 23/4/2012 = ft416.2 23/4/2012 =tsh 0.4 26/07/2012ft47.3 26/07/2012 ths80.7 i am hasan from bangladesh , age 47. every day one tablet carbiroid eat . but i do not feel easy . always a few pain has head . now what can i do
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi Hasan
Just make sure that you take nothing (no food, no other medicine) along with thyroid medicine. Also avoid changing brand/dose of drug too frequently. Your doctor can adjust dose to keep TSH in normal range. Head pain may be unrelated to thyroid problem, so get yourself examined by specialist. Till that time you can take some pain killers for head pain.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Thu, 18 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor