High ESR value. Done blood test. What kind of diet to be adopted?

Good morning Sir,
my wife is 19 years old from last 2 months her ESR value is high, we have consulted to doctor but there is no change in her ESR value, i would like to know that what kind of diet she adopt to reduce ESR. & what natural therapies to reduce high ESR
value.when she skips the medicine of 1 time she feels more pain in her joints. the consultatnt physician has refer for blood test but after 1 month the value of ESR is the same even though after continual taking of medicines.
Tue, 10 Sep 2013