High BP. Taking lisinopril. Normal ultrasounds. Any natural herbs to lower BP? Suggest low sodium diet?

Hi. I am a 26 year old male on lisinopril. I have been on the medication for about 2 months. I am not sure why I have high blood pressure (could be a combination of my poor diet and drinking alcohol every night for a few years), but I've gotten myself on a fitness plan and quit drinking. I've already done ultrasounds of my kidneys, blood tests, etc - everything is fine. can I get off this medicine immediately? is there any natural herbs you can suggest that would be good for lowering blood pressure, in addition to my exercise and low sodium diet?
Mon, 2 Sep 2013