High BP , I experience those attacks, can you help me please ?

I am 49 years old woman. my doctor gave me amlodipine so I use once a day. I ve been using this drug for about 2 years now.from about 6 months ago, I started to experience high blood pressure attacks (160~170) once a week almost, even if that I never missed one pill. Without no reason, my pressure goes high and I can not control it and I feel so bad, with a very deep headache and my head spins so bad like I can not move my neck even. I do not know what to do. I use my drug everyday regularly, but I do not know what is the reason that I experience those attacks. can you help me please? Thank you in advance
Thu, 16 Jun 2011