Hi, we have a small baby with age of 11

Hi, we have a small baby with age of 11 months. Right now we are in hospital. Following is the history we have done.

CT scan because of little swollen eye
Result from CT scan referred for biopsy
Biopsy report has LCA positive

Please suggest for further direction of our treatment
Sat, 6 Oct 2018

Hi, my son is 29 months old weighing only 11kgs and also a little shorter then the actual height of his peers. But very active and reaching milestones. He hasn t gained much weight since his 1st birthday. Just gained 1 kg in 17 months. He s very fussy about eating food. Any suggestions to help him gain some weight and height? Is it a matter of concern?

my girl child age 11 months old & had a fever of 99.7 since last 3 days. we had given her 0.8 ml dose of metacin for this 3 days. stll fever remains 99+. so we had visited famly docotor , she had suggested calpol( 3ml 3 times a day) with mefenamic (3ml 3 times a day) , ofloxacin and metronidazone (2.5ml 3 times a day). we had given 1st dose before 12 hours. just before 1 hour she had pass much light stool , fever is 98 now & she had vomiting 2 times & taken out small glass of wather that she had drunk in morning when she wakeup before 1:30 hour. should we continue all three medicines or sugest yur openion.

11 yr old female patient. The left ovarian volume is 9.8cc, it contains an anechoic oval shaped cyst measuring 1.4x 2.2x 1.5 cm. Left ovary does contain arterial and venous wave form. The right ovary measures normally at 5cc in volume without cystic lesion also containing venous and arterial wave-form. There is no free fluid in the adnexa with a small amount of fluid near the fundus of the uterus. Is this normal in a child this age and what could it mean?