Hi, my questions is how can I find the source

Hi, my questions is how can I find the source of my bad breath. Whether it's from my mouth, throat, stomach, or lungs. For the past 5-6 years I've had non-stop bad breath and it's not your normal case of halitosis. At its worst you can smell this breath across a football field. I can be at a stoplight and people will smell it in their own car even with all their windows up. I brush regularly, scrap every morning and have minimal plaque. It's its worst when I have a dry mouth ex. if i smoke marijuana, it's somewhat bearable after I eat clean diet foods but is still there. Gum barely helps

I've gone to doctors and dentists, a endodontics dentist, gastroenterologist. Got fillings for cavities and have been told I do not have any decaying teeth that would cause that odor. I got my wisdom teeth pulled assuming that it would help. I've had blood drawn and tested and was told everything checked out. I got a bad breath/GERD test done and that checked out. Lick my wrist and let it dry to see if it smells. Even if there's no noticeable smell coming from my wrist I still have the bad breath.

I noticed people can smell my bad breath everytime I open my mouth to talk or even if I expel air from my nose when I'm breathing. What are your thoughts. I can not work, I cannot build relationships. I am struggling to the 10th degree. Thank you for you time.
Thu, 11 Oct 2018