Hi, my names liz and i suspect i am pregnant.

Hi, my names liz and i suspect i am pregnant. I have missed two full cyles and am 2 weeks away from missing my 3rd. I have slightly longer cycles of 32 to 35 days and i never miss a period. My partner and i have been trying to concive for 7 months. However i have done 9 hpt's and went to the docs, all were negative. I havent had blood because the my doc doent agree with my suspicion. I have hadmild simptoms, but could just be all in my head. Just today i felt this weird flutter and i thought i was going to be ill. Do you think my doc is right or should i follow my gut and get a second opinion and blood test? I dont want to placebo myself into beliveing im pregnant if im not. And i am worried that because this is our first child i will be picked on for being nieve.
Mon, 4 Nov 2013
Hi Liz,

It is perfectly normal what you are feeling. You want a baby but have still have suspicion.

Now, my dear, you are saying to have long cycles. Unfortunately, such long cycles are usually "prolonged" more when trying to conceive.

Therefore, wait for another couple of weeks and if no cycle, repeat the test. Meanwhile, go on with trying to conceive.

If still no period, than, can repeat pregnancy test, hormone levels, transvaginal echo (to see if cysts are there) and ask your OG if can use ovulation test to assure conceiving.

Hope it helped!