Hi, my brother had an endoscopy done the other day

Hi, my brother had an endoscopy done the other day and they saw several white spots in his stomach (they took 5 separate biopsies). What could the white spots indicate or suggest? I’ve never heard of them before and waiting for the answers from his medical team is killing me.

In terms of history, My brother turned 48 yrs old 29OCT18, smokes, drinks, and previously had difficulties with substance abuse. He’s also been diagnosed bi-polar schizophrenic. He certainly struggles with his disease, but still is high-functioning.

Any insight you could provide on the white spots would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Sat, 3 Nov 2018